Thursday, September 22, 2011

Survival Korean


Yuri Endo 2010

How to Survive Korea in 7 Days was also created for the purpose of assisting expats and travelers in Korea during my typography course last year. Corresponding to previous Food Guidebook project, by taking advantages of my experience as an expat, I picked seven highly useful Korean phrases which would potentially help enlighten visiters' stays in the country;

한 잔 어때요? (How about a drink?)
감사하지만 괜찮습니다 (Thanks but no thanks)
안 맵게 해주세요 (Please don't make it spicy)
사랑합니다. (I love you)
라면 주세요 (Ramen please)
등 좀 밀어주세요. (Body-scrub me please)
화장실이 어디예요? (Where is the restroom?)

On that note, I am hoping to start narrowing down the potential themes for my film making idea in relation to my experiences and works in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment